To return a Sky Glass and get a refund, you can follow these steps:
- Contact Sky customer service. You can contact Sky customer service by phone, email, or live chat.
- Tell Sky that you want to return your Sky Glass. You will need to provide Sky with your Sky Glass serial number.
- Sky will send you a return label. Once you have received the return label, you can pack your Sky Glass and return it to Sky.
- Sky will process your refund. Sky will process your refund within 10 working days of receiving your Sky Glass.
- You can return your Sky Glass for free within 31 days of delivery.
- After 31 days, you will be charged a £20 restocking fee.
- You must return all of your Sky Glass accessories, including the remote control, power cord, and stand.
- If you have a Sky Glass subscription, you will need to cancel your subscription separately.
Here are some additional tips for returning your Sky Glass:
- Make sure you pack your Sky Glass carefully.
- Include the return label and all of your Sky Glass accessories.
- Take a picture of your Sky Glass before you return it. This will help if there are any problems with your refund.
- If you are returning your Sky Glass by mail, be sure to use a tracked service. This will help you to track your package and ensure that it arrives safely.