Here are a few things you can do if you’re having trouble with your Sky Glass channels:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet is connected and that you have a strong signal. You can check your internet connection by going to a website like speedtest.net.
- Restart your Sky Glass. Sometimes a simple restart can fix the problem. To restart your Sky Glass, press and hold the power button on the remote for about 10 seconds.
- Check for software updates. Sky Glass regularly releases software updates that can fix bugs and improve performance. To check for software updates, go to the Settings menu and select System > Software updates.
- Contact Sky customer support. If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still having trouble, you can contact Sky customer support for help. They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and help you get your channels back up and running.
Here are some additional tips to help prevent your Sky Glass channels from not loading:
- Make sure that your Sky Glass is not too close to any other electronic devices that could interfere with the signal.
- Keep your Sky Glass software up to date.
- Restart your Sky Glass regularly.
- If you’re using a wireless connection, try moving your Sky Glass closer to your router.