You can track your package by entering the tracking code you received when you made the purchase. Or if the package is from a friend, you can ask them to provide you with the code. Order numbers cannot be used for tracking, only tracking numbers are accepted.
- How to Track Your Order: Use the form above to track your order using your tracking number. If you’re not sure who is delivering your parcel, search for who delivers for Shein
- Understanding Your Order Status This could include “Order Placed,” “In Transit,” “Out for Delivery,” “Delivered,” and any other terms Shein uses.
- Frequently Asked Questions In case any items of your order are missing, follow the steps in the missing items guide.
- Troubleshooting Order Tracking Issues Follow the guides on Shein FAQs in case you’re facing an issue.
- Contact Shein for Further Assistance We are a third party and cannot affect your deliveries, for late deliveries and queries, contact Shein directly