Yes, Shein orders can come earlier than the time shown on your tracking page. The estimated delivery time is based on the location of the warehouse where the item is shipped from, the shipping method you choose, and the current volume of orders. However, there are a few factors that can cause your order to arrive early.
- The item is in stock at a warehouse closer to you than the one originally indicated.
- There are fewer orders being processed than expected, so your order is processed and shipped sooner.
- There is a delay in updating the tracking information, so the estimated delivery date is not accurate.
If your Shein order arrives earlier than expected, you can be pleasantly surprised! However, if you are expecting your order on a certain date and it does not arrive, you can contact Shein customer service for assistance.
Understanding Shein’s Delivery Process:
- Processing Time: Once you place an order on Shein, it doesn’t ship out immediately. The company usually takes a few days to process the order, which includes verifying the order details, preparing the items, and packing.
- Shipping Time: After processing, the order is dispatched, and the shipping time begins. This duration depends on the shipping method chosen and the destination.