Losing your Revolut card can be a stressful experience, but there are steps you can take to ensure that your money and personal information are protected. Here is a guide on what to do if you have lost your Revolut card.
- Freeze your card: The first thing you should do is freeze your Revolut card to prevent any unauthorized transactions. You can do this through the Revolut app by going to the ‘Cards’ section and selecting the lost card. Click on the ‘Freeze’ button to prevent anyone from using your card.
- Report the lost card: Once you have frozen your card, report it as lost or stolen. You can do this by contacting Revolut’s customer support team through the app or website. They will block your card immediately to prevent anyone from using it.
- Order a new card Revolut: offers a free replacement card if your card is lost, stolen, or damaged. You can order a new card through the app or website. Revolut will send you a new card, which you should receive within a few days. In the meantime, you can use the virtual card details in the app for online transactions.
- Check your transactions: Check your transaction history to make sure that there are no unauthorized transactions. If you notice any suspicious activity, report it to Revolut’s customer support team immediately.
- Update any recurring payments: If you have any recurring payments set up with your Revolut card, make sure to update them with your new card details once you receive them.
- Protect your account: To protect your account from future fraud, enable two-factor authentication (2FA) in the Revolut app. This adds an extra layer of security to your account by requiring a code to be entered in addition to your password.
- Monitor your account: Keep an eye on your account and monitor your transactions regularly. If you notice any suspicious activity, report it to Revolut’s customer support team immediately.