This article guides you through the process of obtaining a return label from Debenhams:
Understanding Debenhams Return Policy
Before proceeding with a return, it’s crucial to understand Debenhams’ return policy:
- Time Frame: Items must typically be returned within a certain number of days from purchase.
- Condition of Goods: Products should be in their original condition, with tags intact.
- Exceptions: Certain items may not be eligible for return due to hygiene reasons or other specific policies.
|28 days from in-store or online purchase.
|In-store or online, via Post Office or courier, or using My Hermes.
|No exchange policy; all returns are subject to the refund policy.
|Processed within 24 hours of receipt, expected in account within 5 working days.
|Original payment method; for purchases with a Debenhams Gift Card, the refund is credited to a gift card.
|Item Condition for Return
|Unworn, undamaged, original labels/tags attached, shoes tried indoors only.
|Sealable, waterproof, non-see-through packaging; original packaging not necessary but preferred.
|Required for processing returns.
|Exceptions to Return Policy
|Pierced jewelry, swimwear, lingerie, cosmetics with broken seals, face masks, makeup, undergarments.
|Worn out clothing detected will deny return, washed clothing items ineligible.
|Return of Faulty Goods
|Contact Debenhams customer service with relevant details and pictures of the defective item.
|Concessionaire Brand Products
|Follow the specific return policy conditions of the concessionaire brand.
|Cost of Return Shipment
|Customers must pay for the return shipment.
Step-by-Step Process to Get a Return Label
1. Log in to Your Account
- Visit the Debenhams website and log in to your account.
- Go to the ‘My Orders’ section to view your recent purchases.
2. Select the Item to Return
- Choose the item you wish to return and select the option for return.
- Provide a reason for the return, if prompted.
3. Requesting a Return Label
- After selecting the item for return, opt for a return label.
- You may be given a choice to print the label at home or receive it via mail.
4. Printing the Return Label
- If you choose to print at home, ensure your printer is ready.
- Download the return label and print it.
5. Preparing the Package
- Pack the item securely in its original packaging.
- Attach the return label to the package, ensuring no other labels are visible.
6. Sending the Package
- Drop off the package at the designated carrier or postal service mentioned by Debenhams.
- Keep the proof of postage until your return is confirmed.