If you have had a problem with a product or service from Debenhams, you may want to make a complaint. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Contact Debenhams customer service. You can contact them by phone, email, or live chat.
- Explain your complaint to customer service. Be clear and concise about what happened and why you are unhappy.
- Ask for a resolution. What do you want Debenhams to do to make things right?
- Get everything in writing. Once you have reached an agreement with customer service, ask them to send you a letter confirming the resolution. This will help if you need to escalate the complaint later.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution offered by customer service, you can escalate the complaint to Debenhams’ complaints department.
When you escalate your complaint, be sure to include all of the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The date of your purchase
- The product or service that you are complaining about
- A brief description of the problem
- What you have already done to try to resolve the problem
- What you are hoping to achieve by escalating the complaint
The complaints department will investigate your complaint and try to reach a resolution. If they are unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, you may be able to take further action, such as contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service.