You can track your package by entering the tracking code you received when you made the purchase. Or if the package is from a friend, you can ask them to provide you with the code. Order numbers cannot be used for tracking, only tracking numbers are accepted.
- How to Track Your Order: Use the form above to track your order using your tracking number. You can find your tracking number in your order confirmation email. In most cases, the tracking number is sent to you over email and SMS.
- Not sure which courier is delivering your order? Find a list of couriers that deliver for ASOS here.
- Understanding Your Order Status This could include “Order Placed,” “In Transit,” “Out for Delivery,” “Delivered”
- Troubleshooting Order Tracking Issues Follow the guides on ASOS FAQs in case you’re facing an issue.
- Contact ASOS for Further Assistance We are a third party and cannot affect your deliveries, for late deliveries and queries, get in touch with ASOS directly