Shein accepts Visa gift cards. To use your gift card on a Shein order, follow these steps:
- Go to the SHEIN website or app and sign in to your account.
- Add items to your shopping cart.
- Click on the “Checkout” button.
- Under the “Payment” section, select the “Credit/Debit” payment option.
- Enter the following information about your Visa gift card:
- Card number
- Expiration date
- CVV code
- Click on the “Apply” or “Submit” button to verify the card and complete the transaction.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when using a Visa gift card on SHEIN:
- The Visa gift card must be activated before you can use it.
- The Visa gift card must have a balance that is greater than or equal to the total amount of your purchase.
- If the balance on your Visa gift card is less than the total amount of your purchase, you can use another payment method to cover the remaining balance.
- You cannot use a Visa gift card to purchase SHEIN gift cards.