If you can’t find your return label for a SHEIN order, don’t panic. Follow these steps:
- Log In to Your Account: Access your SHEIN account using your login credentials.
- Go to “My Orders”: You’ll see this option on your account dashboard. It should provide a list of all your orders.
- Select the Relevant Order: Click on the order you wish to return.
- Select Return/Refund: There should be an option to start a return or refund for your order. Click this.
- Follow the Instructions: You’ll be taken through a step-by-step process to initiate your return. Make sure to follow these steps carefully.
- Print Your Return Label: At the end of the process, you should be given a return label to print. If you do not have a printer, you can email the return label to yourself and print it at a local print shop or library.
If you have followed these steps and still can’t find your return label, or if the website is not providing one, you should reach out to SHEIN’s customer service. You can do this either through their live chat feature or by sending them an email detailing your issue. Ensure to include your order number in your message to expedite the process.
Remember, SHEIN’s return policy usually allows returns within 60 days from the purchase date. Make sure to initiate your return within this timeframe to avoid any issues.