Why Packages Get Stuck
A lot of packages come to PSC Milton Keynes every day. Sometimes, there are so many packages that they get backed up. This means it can take some extra time for your package to move on to the next place. It’s like when there’s a lot of traffic on the road, and cars move slowly.
Lack of Tracking Updates
Sometimes, when a package is at PSC Milton Keynes, the tracking info doesn’t get updated. This can be more of a problem for packages going to other countries. But, you can use other tracking apps to try and find out where your package is. Some apps like 17Track or Parcelsapp might show you updates when Royal Mail doesn’t.
What to Do if Your Package is Stuck
If your package is stuck at PSC Milton Keynes, the main thing to do is wait. If you paid for faster shipping and it’s taking too long, you should contact Royal Mail to see what’s going on. If you didn’t pay for faster shipping, you might just have to wait longer. If it’s an international package, Royal Mail says you might need to wait at least 3 weeks before worrying about it being lost.
Questions and Answers
- Q: How can I find out where my package is?
- Q: When should I call Royal Mail?
- A: If you paid for faster shipping and your package is late, or if it’s been more than 3 weeks for an international package, you should call Royal Mail.
- Q: Can my package be lost at PSC Milton Keynes?
- A: It’s not likely lost, just waiting to be sorted. It can take some time, especially when they have a lot of packages to sort through.