Here are the steps on how to get a no-show proof from Loveholidays:
- Go to the Loveholidays website or app and log into your account.
- Click on the “My Bookings” tab.
- Select the flight you want to get a no-show proof for.
- Click on the “Contact Us” button.
- Select the “No-show proof” option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the form and provide as much information as possible about why you did not show up for your flight.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Loveholidays will review your request and will contact you if they need any further information. If your request is approved, they will send you a no-show proof by email.
Here are some tips for getting a no-show proof from Loveholidays:
- Contact the Loveholidays customer service team as soon as possible after your flight.
- Be clear and concise when explaining why you did not show up for your flight.
- Provide as much documentation as possible to support your claim.
Here are some documents that you can provide to support your claim:
- A copy of your boarding pass showing that you did not check-in
- A letter from your doctor or other healthcare provider confirming that you were unable to travel due to a medical emergency
- A police report if you were involved in an accident that prevented you from traveling