Here is a step-by-step guide to canceling a love holidays booking, as well as an explanation of the associated fees:
- Access the loveholidays app or go to “Manage My Booking” online.
- Select “Manage Booking” and locate your booking.
- Scroll down to “Cancel Booking” and click on it.
- You will then receive a cancellation quote, which will include a breakdown of any cancellation costs or fees, as well as the refund amount you can expect to receive if you go ahead with the cancellation.
- If you agree to the quote, submit the cancellation request to initiate the process.
It is important to keep in mind the following details:
- Cancelling a booking will result in a £75 per booking or £25 for hotel-only bookings processing fee, which is not refundable. This fee is charged in addition to any airline and accommodation cancellation fees.
- Flight bookings are non-refundable from the time of booking.
- Some hotels may be refundable, while others may charge a cancellation fee. If you have booked a non-refundable room, you will not receive a refund when you cancel.
- All transfers are non-refundable from the time of booking.
- If you have comprehensive travel insurance, you may be able to receive a refund from your insurance provider, depending on the reason for the cancellation.
- Ancillaries, such as car parking and airport lounges, may be eligible for a refund but are subject to the supplier’s booking terms.
It is important to carefully review the cancellation policy and the fees involved before deciding to cancel your love holidays booking. By following the above steps and being aware of the associated fees, you can cancel your booking in a clear and straightforward manner.