Yes, Klarna has partnered with a host of airlines and travel agencies to offer flexible payment options for flights.
Here are some of the airlines and travel agencies where you can book flights using Klarna:
- British Airways: The UK’s largest airline now offers Klarna’s flexible payment options, making it easier for passengers to manage their travel expenses.
- Expedia: This renowned online travel agency has teamed up with Klarna to provide a more convenient booking experience.
- Air Transat: Canada’s third-largest airline also accepts Klarna, providing another flexible payment option for its customers.
- KLM Royal Dutch: The flag carrier airline of the Netherlands has joined the Klarna network, offering more payment flexibility to its passengers.
- Virgin Atlantic: This British airline is another major player in the aviation industry that has partnered with Klarna.
- Qatar Airways: Known for its exceptional service, Qatar Airways now also offers Klarna’s ‘buy now, pay later’ service.
- Singapore Airlines: This leading airline of Singapore provides Klarna as a payment option, adding to its list of customer-friendly services.
- Lufthansa: Germany’s largest airline, Lufthansa, has also teamed up with Klarna, offering passengers an alternative way to pay.
- Air France: The French flag carrier now accepts Klarna, providing another convenient payment option for its customers.
- Emirates: This Dubai-based airline, known for its luxurious services, now also offers the convenience of Klarna’s services.
- Aeromexico: Mexico’s flag carrier has joined the Klarna network, providing more payment flexibility to its passengers.
- Alaska Airlines: This major American airline now accepts Klarna, offering an alternative way to pay for flights.
- Alternative Airlines: This online travel agency provides a plethora of payment options, including Klarna.
- United: One of the largest airlines in the world, United now offers Klarna’s ‘buy now, pay later’ service.
- JetBlue: This major American low-cost airline has also teamed up with Klarna.
- Booking.com: This popular travel fare aggregator website has partnered with Klarna to offer flexible payment options.
- Google Flights: Google’s flight booking service now also accepts Klarna as a payment option.
- American Airlines: One of the largest airlines globally, American Airlines now offers Klarna’s ‘buy now, pay later’ service.
- Priceline: This online travel agency known for its discounted rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays now also offers Klarna’s services.
- Southwest: This major American airline has also teamed up with Klarna, offering passengers an alternative way to pay for flights.
With Klarna, you can choose to pay in 3 interest-free installments or pay in full up to 30 days later. The first payment is made at the point of purchase, with the remaining installments scheduled automatically every 30 days. Alternatively, you can make your purchase today, try before you buy, and only pay for what you keep up to 30 days later. No interest or fees apply when you pay on time.
Millions of savvy shoppers have already chosen Klarna when shopping at their favorite retailers. With the Klarna app, you can pay in 3 interest-free installments at all your favorite brands – that’s right, all of them!