Yes, IKEA accepts Klarna as a payment method in the UK. You can use Klarna to pay for both online and in-store purchases at IKEA.
To use Klarna, you will need to create an account and provide your personal information, including your name, address, and date of birth. You will also need to provide your debit or credit card information.
Once you have created an account, you can select Klarna as your payment method at checkout. Klarna will then assess your eligibility for the payment plan. If you are approved, you will be able to make your purchase and start making payments.
Klarna offers a variety of payment plans, so you can choose the one that best suits your budget. You can pay for your purchase in full within 14 days, or you can choose to spread out the payments over a longer period of time.
Klarna is a safe and secure way to pay for your IKEA purchase. Your personal information is protected by Klarna’s security measures.
Klarna as a Payment Option:
Overall, Klarna is a convenient and flexible way to pay for your IKEA purchase in the UK. However, it is important to be aware of the terms and conditions before using it.
Here are the steps on how to use Klarna to pay for your IKEA purchase in the UK:
- Add the items you want to purchase to your cart on the IKEA website.
- Select Klarna as your payment method at checkout.
- Provide your personal information and billing address.
- Klarna will then assess your eligibility for the payment plan.
- If you are approved, you will be able to make your purchase and start making payments.