This guide will walk you through the steps to find out which Evri depot your parcel is currently at.
Tracking Your Evri Parcel:
- Use the Tracking Number: The most reliable way to track your parcel’s location is by using the 16-digit tracking number provided by Evri. This number is usually given when you book your order or by the sender if you’re the recipient.
- Updates from the Retailer: If your parcel is being delivered to an Evri Locker, the retailer you’ve ordered from should update you with an email, which will include a tracking link to keep an eye on the parcel’s whereabouts.
- Day of Delivery Notifications: On the day of your scheduled delivery, you should receive an email from the retailer with a time slot and a link to track your parcel’s progress.
Understanding Depot Status
- “At the Customer’s Local Depot” Update: This status means your package has arrived at the facility nearest to the delivery address and will be sorted for final delivery. Normally, the package should be delivered within 24 to 48 hours after this update.
What If You Can’t Find Your Parcel?
- Contacting Evri: If your parcel’s status is stuck on “At the Customer’s Local Depot” for more than 2 days, or if it’s been over 7 days since the parcel was with Evri, you should contact the company. The customer services live chat or the help center on Evri’s website can assist you further.
- Parcel Diversion: You can divert your parcel at any point in the delivery journey to a neighbor or other safe place through Evri’s tracking page. Enter the 16-digit tracking number and delivery postcode to see available options.
- Direct Pickup from Depot: Unfortunately, you cannot directly pick up your package from the local depot if the shipment is an arranged courier delivery. This needs to be prearranged at the point of order.