There are a few ways to get proof of no-show for British Airways.
1. Contact British Airways customer service.
You can contact British Airways customer service and request a letter of confirmation that you did not check in for your flight. They will need to know your name, flight number, and date of travel.
2. Use the British Airways online request form.
British Airways has an online request form that you can use to request proof of a no-show. You will need to provide your name, flight number, date of travel, and the reason why you did not show up for your flight.
3. Check your British Airways account.
If you have a British Airways account, you can check your account for proof of no-show. You will need to log in to your account and go to the “My Bookings” section.
4. Provide other documentation.
If you cannot get proof of no-show from British Airways, you may be able to provide other documentation to prove that you did not show up for your flight. This documentation could include the following:
- A copy of your boarding pass showing that you did not check-in
- A letter from your doctor or other healthcare provider confirming that you were unable to travel due to a medical emergency
- A police report if you were involved in an accident that prevented you from traveling
Once you have proof of no-show, you can use it to claim a refund from your travel insurance company or to dispute a charge from British Airways.
Here are some tips for getting proof of a show for British Airways:
- Contact British Airways customer service as soon as possible after your flight.
- Be clear and concise when explaining why you did not show up for your flight.
- Provide as much documentation as possible to support your claim.