There are 3 ways to register for a Nectar card:
- Online: Go to www.nectar.com and click on “Register”. You will need to provide your name, address, email address, and date of birth. You can also choose to receive marketing emails from Nectar.
- In-store: Ask a member of staff at any participating store for a registration booklet. Complete the booklet and hand it back to the member of staff.
- Through the Nectar app: Download the Nectar app from the App Store or Google Play. Open the app and click on “Register”. You will need to provide the same information as you would when registering online.
Once you have registered for a Nectar card, you will need to activate it. You can do this by:
- Online: Go to www.nectar.com and click on “Activate card”. Enter your card number and security code.
- In-store: Ask a member of staff at any participating store to activate your card.
- Through the Nectar app: Open the app and click on “Activate card”. Enter your card number and security code.
Once your card is activated, you can start collecting points every time you shop at participating stores. You can also use your points to redeem rewards, such as money off your shopping, free products, and experiences.
Present your Nectar card (or the app) at the checkout when making purchases at participating stores to earn points. Over time, these points can be redeemed for various rewards or discounts.