- Open the Boots app on your iPhone. If you still don’t have the app, you can download it here
- Tap on the Profile icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Digital Advantage Card.
- Tap on the Add to Apple Wallet button.
- You will be prompted to allow the Boots app to access your Apple Wallet. Tap on Allow.
- Your Boots Advantage card will be added to your Apple Wallet.
To use your Boots Advantage card in Apple Wallet, simply hold your iPhone near the Boots till when you make a purchase. The cashier will scan your card and your points will be added to your account.
Keep in Mind:
- You can only add your Boots Advantage card to Apple Wallet if you are using an iPhone with iOS 11 or later.
- You must have the latest version of the Boots app installed on your iPhone.
- You must have linked your Boots Advantage card to the Boots app before you can add it to Apple Wallet.
If you are having trouble adding your Boots Advantage card to Apple Wallet, you can contact Boots customer service for help.